Dear Prospective Residents:
Any documents pertaining to your household will be needed for your interview process.
A non-refundable fee of $25 for each adult member listed on the application will be charged to process the application.
If you submit your application online, you can pay the application fee online via ACH or credit/debit card.*
If you submit a paper application, the application fee can be paid in the form of a certified check or money order made payable to Walbrook Mill Apartments. Cash cannot be accepted.
Please bring the following applicable documents with you to your appointment:
• Original social security cards, birth certificates, and/or proof of legal U.S. status for all members of household & photo ID for anyone ages 18 and over
• Current Social Security Award Letter
• Current Pension/Annuity Statement
• Current Pay Stubs (6 most recent, consecutive)
• Current Alimony/ Child support Information
• Any Sources of Income not listed above
• Last 6 months of Checking Account statements
• Most recent Savings Account statement
• Certificate(s) of Deposits
• Stocks/Bonds/401 K/IRA’S/Annuity- most recent statement
• Whole/Universal Life Insurance statement
• Settlement Papers if you sold your home
• Mortgage and most recent Property Tax Information if you still own your home
• Bankruptcy papers
• Any other type of accounts or assets not listed above
• Last year’s Tax Returns
If you are bringing a pet that meets the guidelines of the Pet Policy, please bring the following with you:
• Current Vaccination records for each pet
• Current Photo of each pet
Thank you. We appreciate your cooperation!
*Online payments made with a credit or debit card will incur a non-refundable convenience fee.